Monday 16 September 2013

Eminem Quotes at its Best


Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity. To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip.

I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Love, when spelled backwards and read phonetically, reads EVIL.

Don’t do drugs, don’t have unprotected sex, don’t be violent. Leave that to me.

Cause sometimes, you just feel tired. Feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you. You gotta find that inner strength, and just pull that shit out of you. And get that motivation to NOT give up and NOT be a quitter. No matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.

Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.

If you have enemies, good that means you stood up for something.

Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.

Damn. How much damage can you do with a pen?

If there's not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something. 


When I say I'll murder my baby's mother, maybe I wanted to but I didn't. Anybody who takes it literally is 10 times sicker than I am.

When you're a little kid, you don't see color, and the fact that my friends were black never crossed my mind. It never became an issue until I was a teenager and started trying to rap.

Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned.

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

Sometimes I feel like rap music is almost the key to stopping racism.

I have the right to remain violent. Everything I say can and will be used against you.

You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em,
But you won't take the sting out these words before I say 'em.

Now I don't ask nobody to share my beliefs, to be involved in my beefs, I'm a man, I can stand on my feet, So if you don't wanna be in 'em all I ask is that you don't open your mouth for an opinion ‘coz I won't put you in 'em.



1 comment:

  1. you guys got the lyrics wrong... like the last So if you don't wanna be in 'em all I ask is that you don't open your mouth for an opinion ‘coz I won't put you in 'em.
    its " don't open your mouth with an opinion an i won't put you in em.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...